The Grain moisture meter is a powerful and handy humidity measuring instrument for grain, for determining the water content of many grain types.
Thanks to the Hold function the measuring value can be frozen on the display of the grain moisture tester until another button is pressed.
To increase the measuring accuracy and reproducibility, different hectolitre weight classes are stored in the device. This ensures that the bulk density doesn´t affect the measuring result. The whole grain moisture tester series is calibrated and checked according to the calibratable kiln-drying method EN-ISO 712. Simultaneously, the moisture meter for grain also measures the sample temperature and includes it in the calculation of the measuring result.
- Simple temperature measurment
- The temperature range goes from 0 °C to 40 °C and can be set to °C or °F as required.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Large, well-lit LC display
- Robust housing
- Very fast to whole grain measurement
- For all grain types
- Without preperation of samples
- Reduces your drying costs
- Protects against mould and resulting damages
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
Handling / measuring procedure
To guarantee precise measuring values in the long run, after switching on the Grain moisture meter automatically effects a self-calibration. After that, the corresponding calibration curve for the sample to measure can be selected at the moisture meter for grain.
Subsequently, the measuring chamber of the humidity measuring instrument for grain is filled with the quantity of grain indicated in the manual. To determine the exact grain quantity the Grain moisture meter is delivered with a balance and measuring cup.
The water content can immediately be read off the large, well-lit display of the grain moisture tester.
- no time-consuming preparation of samples necessary
- non-destructive measuring technique
- whole grain moisture tester
- Range: depending on crop 5 – 30 % water
- Accuracy: ± 0.7%
- Resolution: 0.1 %
- Sample volume: 60 g
Delivery contents: batteries, digital scale, measuring cup, manual, plastic case.
Item-No.: 49170 – Grain moisture meter FS1
Instruction manual as PDF file Grain moisture meter FS1