The Mobile Gas Analyzer F-950 measures levels of Ethylene, CO2, and O2 to maintain optimal produce quality at every phase of the supply chain.
- Fast, precise and cost-effective analysis
- Displays results in under 30 seconds
- Past records stored on the device
- Handheld and lightweight
- Battery lasts for 8+ hours
- Display easily viewed in dimly lit environments
- water ﬁlter for removing non-ethylene hydrocarbons
The F-950’s versatile design allows it to be scaled to many environments, from cold storage to transportation container.
The F-950 is ideal for measuring ethylene production across a wide range of fruit types.
- controlled atmosphere storage facility management
- veriﬁcation of ethylene mitigation systems
- precision citrus degreening
- headspace sampling for Modiﬁed Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) quality assurance.
- Measuring range:
C2H4: 0.5 – 200 ppm
CO2: 0 – 100%
O2: 0 – 100%
C2H4: 0.1 ppm
C2H4: ± 5% / ± 0.5 ppm
CO2: ± 3%
O2: ± 2%
- Offset recalibration:
CO2 and O2: 6 months
- Span recalibation: 6 months for all sensors
- PC interface: SB and Wi-Fi SD Card (4 GB)
- Power source: removable rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Size 180 х 135 х 55 mm
- Weight: 0.95 kg
the F-950 arrives with a hard-sided carrying case, two sets of batteries and a charger, a removable SD card, and several accessory parts. Included accessories: sampling port with needle for taking non-destructive samples from packaging, Closed-Loop Probe used for sampling from Jars, Potassium Permanganate Filter (KMnO4), PolarCept water filter for removing non-ethylene hydrocarbons.
Item-no.: 24070 – Mobile Gas Analyser F-950
Another models on request.