The Moisture Analyzer is perfect for agricultural, chemical, environmental, food and beverage industries and many more. This fast, rugged analyzer provides the flexibility and accuracy required for a precise and fast moisture content determination.
With a large backlit LCD display, standard RS232 port, 110g capacity with a readability of 0.01g/0.1% and a non-glass infrared heating element, the MB23 offers moisture analysis for any budget.
Simple to Operate – Set up and operation is extremely easy. Just press and hold the temperature
or time buttons to set drying parameters, add your sample and begin the test process.
MB23 is very easy-to-clean to ensure the integrity of your samples and its compact design allows it to fit seamlessly into most workspaces.
- The backlit LCD display shows % moisture or % solids or weight (g), temperature, time
- Standard RS232 output for GLP printing and PC communications
- Optional: collect software
- Capacity: 110g
- Repeatability: 0.3% (3g sample) or 0.2% (10g sample)
- Readability: 0.1% / 0.01g
- Sample size: 3g to 20g typical, 0.5g min.
- Interface: Bidirectional RS-232
- Timer: 1 – 99 minutes, 30-second increments to 60 minutes
- Heating technology: Infrared (no glass)
- Temperature range: 50°C to 160°C in 5° increments
- Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Tare range: to capacity by subtraction
- Operating temperature range: 5° to 40°C
- Display type: custom backlit LCD
- Displays: % moisture or % solids or weight (g), temperature, time
- Pan size: Ø 90 mm
- Dimensions: 17 × 13 × 28 cm
- Weight 2.3 kg