The AIRCO2NTROL COACH CO2 monitor helps you monitor how stale and contaminated the air is in indoor spaces where many people are present such as in schools, offices and public buildings. Timely and energy-efficient ventilation ensures a healthy indoor climate.
The monitor shows on the display the current CO2 content of the room air, the temperature, humidity and the time.
The display’s illumination colour can be used to quickly evaluate and interpret the current CO2 readings. Depending on the setting, the illumination directly signals the current air quality in the traffic light colours (green, orange, red). Alternatively, the red display illumination can be used as an optical signal in the event of an alarm when a certain limit has been exceeded. As a further variant, you can choose a solid colour from seven shades or switch off the illumination completely.
The three smiley icons serve as a comfort-level zone indicator for the measured values of the last 24 hours. If the reading is at the level of the happy smiley, the air quality is ideal to good. In addition, the graph clearly shows the CO2 levels development of the last 24 hours.
The power is supplied via a suitable USB power source (PC, laptop).
- For the monitoring of CO2 concentration in buildings, where people are present, e.g. schools, offices, public buildings
- High-quality NDIR Dual Beam sensor
- CO2 level measurement with 24-hours-graph
- Backlight colour shows CO2 level, alarm or preferred colour
- Indication of time
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Power supply via micro-USB cable (included)
- Measuring range CO2: 0 … 9999 ppm
- Measuring range humidity: 1 … 95 %
- Measuring range temperature: 0 … +50°C
- Clock: quartz clock
- Material: plastic
- Power consumption: Micro-USB
- Assembling: free-standing
- Dimensions: 105 × 33 × 56 mm
- Weight: 93 g
Delivery contents: CO2-monitor, micro-USB cable, instruction manual.