Portable Dedicated Dissolved Oxygen Meter with Dissolved Oxygen Electrode, 1 m Cable.
The HQ Series is for water quality professionals who want to perform electrochemical analysis for field and lab environments.
The new portable platform will allow you to collect intuitive, accurate measurements, manage data, and easily review results, while supplying an IP67 robustness rating.
It provides a true rugged, field-ready solution with on-screen, visual step-by-step operating guidance that provides users with confidence in reporting and managing their results.
Unlike other field meters with basic user interfaces and without easily accessible data, the HQ Series secures, simplifies, and accelerates the complete measurement process for field users.
Deliver your daily activity in just a few clicks!
- Parameter: dissolved oxygen
- Measurement range: 0.1 – 20.0 mg/L (ppm), 1 – 200% saturation
- Resolution: 0.1 / 0.1 °C
- Protection class: IP67 (with battery compartment installed)
- Power supply: rechargeable lithium-ion battery 18650 (internal); * Class II, USB power adapter: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input; 5 VDC at 2 A USB power adapter output (external)
- Calibration intervals/alerts/reminder: Off; selectable from 2 hours to 7 days
- Cable length: 1 m
- Data storage: 5000 data points; automatic in Press to Read Mode and Interval Mode. Manual in Continuous Read Mode
- Inputs: 1
- Data export: USB connection to PC or USB storage device (limited to the storage device capacity)
- Operating Interface: Soft Touch Keypad
- Dimensions: 63 × 97 × 220 mm
- Weight: 519 g (meter only)
HQ1130 Portable DO Meter, 1 channel, intellical dissolved oxygen (DO) sensor, 1 m cable, standard electrode field case, hand strap & kickstand, protective glove, disposable paper tissues, white, pk/200, user manuals.
Item-no.: 26150 – O2 meter HQ, complete