This economic EC-tester measures conductivity and temperature simultaneously and compensates temperature automatically. Calibration is performed automatically by pressing a button. Owing to the waterproof case the ECO EC can be used even outdoors or in a very dusty environment.
- Stability indicator shows when the measured value can be read and the temperature is compensated
- Dual-level display showing conductivity and temperature
- Conductivity indication as EC and TDS
- Automatic calibration
- Battery charge indicator
- Automatic switch-off after 8 minutes
- Replaceable EC electrode
Application: conductivity measurement for salinity determination of liquids and solutions
- Measuring range:0 – 20 mS; 0 – 60°C
- Resolution: 0.01 mS; 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±2% full Scale; ± 0,5°C
- Calibration: automatic 1-point calibration at 12,88 mS/cm
- Probe: replaceable
- Housing: waterproof
- Power: 4 × 1.5 V >350h
- Dimensions: 163 × 40 × 26 mm
Delivery contents: EC tester, 50 ml calibration solution 12.88 mS, manual.
Item-No.: 23075 – ECO EC pocket tester
Item-No.: 23076 – Replacement probe for ECO EC pocket tester
Instruction manual as PDF file.