High-quality thermometer with Top-Safe
T 925, 1 channel temperature measuring instrument T/C Type K, audible alarm, connection of an optional radio probe, with battery and calibration protocol.
The one channel temperature measuring instrument for connection to reliable, fast-action thermocouple probes. An additional temperature probe can be displayed in testo 925; data is transmitted by radio, i.e. wirelessly. An audible alarm sounds if limit values are exceeded.
- 1 channel measuring instrument with optional radio probe
- Current measurement data such as max/min data can be printed on site on the printer (optional).
- Continuous display of max/min values
- Hold button to freeze reading
- TopSafe, indestructible case, protects from dirt and impact (included)
- Display light
- Special probes for industrial kitchen sector
- An audible alarm sounds when limit values are exceeded
Probe type Type K
- Storage temperature -40 … +70 °C
- Operating temperature -20 … +50 °C
- Battery type 9V-block battery, 6F22
- Weight 171 g
- Dimensions 182 × 64 × 40 mm
- Material/Housing ABS
- Measuring range -50 … +1000 °C
- Accuracy ±(0.5 °C +0.3% v.Mw.), (-40 … +900 °C), ±(0.7 °C +0.5% v.Mw.) (remaining range)
- Resolution 0.1 °C (-50 … +199.9 °C), 1 °C (remaining range)
Necessary accessories for this Item →