Sample preparation is an essential part of the overall analysis. Reproducible measurements can be obtained only with always the same methodology and same extraction method. Extraction (or digestion) means the separation, the dissolution of the elements to be examined from the solids (e.g. soil or peat moss or any other growing medium.
The chemical extraction which is applied here a solvent extraction concentrate is used. Thus, the plant-vailable nutrients can be better solved from the soil or any other growing media. For analyses of water (e.g. ground or irrigation water) or nutrient solutions no extraction is necessary because the elements are already exist in dissolved form.
The extraction case is a necessary equipment set for soil and substrate analyses made with the photometers LASA AGRO. Except distilled water, the extraction case contains all equipment necessary for soil digestions, e.g. solar balance, sieve, funnels, folded filter papers, 1 litre extraction concentrate etc.
- Solar balance, 1 g graduation
- Plastic funnels Ø120 mm, SU 6 pcs.
- Extraction bottle 1 l – wide neck, SU 6 pcs.
- Volumetric beaker, 100 ml, SU 6 pcs.
- Measuring beaker 1 l, with graduation
- Wooden frame sieve, 10mm mesh width, inc. collecting tray
- Reaction glasses with screw top, 8 pcs.
- Reaction glass holder
- Special folded filter papers, 100 pcs.
- Extraction concentrate, 1 l for soil digestions
- Aluminium transport case