The fruit penetrometer, also called fruit hardness tester, is used to measure the hardness of most kind fruits such as apple, pear, strawberry, grape, large/hard fruits, small/soft fruits.
It is suitable for the fruit scientific research department, fruit company, fruit farm, agriculture colleges and universities to improve the fruit quality, the harvest storage, the product transportation by the fruits’ hardness.
The fruit penetrometer can optionally be connected to PC by an interface and software to record and save the measurings.
The useful tester to judge fruit’s mature degree.
- Measure capacity: 20.00 Kg / 44.10 LB / 196.10 Newton
- Resolution: 0.01 Kg / 0.01 LB / 0.05 Newton
- Accuracy: ± (0.5 % + 2 digits), within 23± 5℃
- Tip size: 3 mm, 5 mm, 8 mm, 11 mm
- Display: large LCD display with back light
- Function: Tension & Compression (Push & Pull), Zero. Normal force, Peak hold (Max. load)
- Power supply: 6 × 1.5 V AA (UM-3)
- Dimension: 215 × 90 × 45 mm
- Weight: 650 g
- Digital fruit hardness tester
- 4 tips (depending on the fruit, 3 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm und 11 mm)
- 6 × 1.5 V batteries
- Plastic carrying case
- USB Interface
Item-no.: 41050 – Digital fruit hardness tester
Item-no.: 41051 – Tripod
Item-no.: 41052 – Software for PC
Item-no.: 41053 – USB Interface cable
Instruction manual as PDF file.