With this temperature probe you can control the temperature curve of hay, grain, wood chips and many other bulk goods in your warehouse.
In case of warming up you can take any necessary corrective action promptly and thus prevent storage losses caused by insects and fungi.
The lance and the handle are made of stainless steel, temperature sensor, display and the wiring are protected inside the stainless steel tube.
The measuring tip is made of aluminium. This means that the temperature is transferred to the sensor more quickly and the measurement result can be read after a short time.
The probe measures up to + 110 ° C and can therefore also be used in a critical time when deciding whether clearance efforts or firefighting measures should be carried out.
- Measuring range -50 to +110 °C
- Accuracy ± 1 °C
- Lance length: 1000 mm or 1500 mm, Ø 16 mm
- Housing material: lance and handle made of stainless steel
- Display: built-in LCD display with 10mm digit height
- Temperature sensor in the lance tip
- Ongoing display of the measured value
- Power supply: 1 x LR44 battery
Delivery content: measuring instrument, battery, manual
Item-No.: 37417 – Temperature probe with display, 1 m
Item-No.: 37415 – Temperature probe with display, 1.5 m