Drying oven DL56 with natural convection, features an acid-proof stainless steel inner chamber and a powder coated sheet exterior, a 30 mm Ø access port, real time clock, digital timer, USB port and test results memory function to recall temperature data or events with an internal memory which stores up to 2046 data records. The range has an auto-diagnostic function, temperature sensor fail alarm, door lock, open door alarm and audible and visual temperature alarms. The oven has the following safety features: Independent adjustable over-temperature safety device Class 3.1 protects the samples and the oven and a power failure control system (program continues after power restored).
- Microprocessor controller with LCD graphic display and illuminated touch buttons
- Stores up to 3 programs, each program includes max. 3 adjustable ramps and 3 temperature-time profiles
- Loop function up to 99 times or endless
- Adjustable hold at set point time for temperature from 1 min to 5 days or continuous operation
- Manual air flap control, 0% (closed), 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% (open)
- Temperature range +50 … +300
- Temperature fluctuation (time) at 150°C: ±0.4°C
- Temperature variation (spatial) at 150°C: +/-3,3 °C
- Temperature setting: digital
- Chamber capacity: 56 l
- Air convection: natural
- Interior: stainless steel
- Housing: power coated sheet
- Shelves fitted / max: 2 / 5
- Max. load per shelf: 25 kg
- Inside: 400 × 390 × 360 mm
- Outside: 590 х 700 х 600 mm
- Weight net: 52 kg
Delivery scope: supplied with 2 stainless steel wire shelves. Manufacturer test certificate (data measured at 105 °C) and Basic Control Software to download data from internal memory. Multilingual instruction manual.
Item-No.: 21020 – Drying Oven DRY-Line 56
Item-No.: 21021 – Tray for Drying Oven DRY-Line 56
Further sizes / contents on request.