The instrument provides an accurate guide to determining the right period for fruit harvesting and monitors maturation progress during cold storage (pulp softening).
- 2 tips: 8 mm and 11 mm (0.5 cm² area and 1 cm² area)
- Application: used to judge fruits’ maturity by testing hardness of fruit such as apple, pear, mango, citrus fruits and so on. It is can be used to fruit tree scientific research department, fruit company, fruit tree farm, colleges and universities, ect.
- Measuring range, big tip: 0.5-12 kg/cm2 (×10 5Pa)
- Measuring range, small tip: 1-24 kg/cm2 (×10 5Pa)
- Resolution: 0.1 (11 mm tip) / 0.2 (8 mm tip)
- Accuracy: ±0.1
- Index unit: kg or lb
- Inserting Depth of pressure head: 10mm
- Dimensions: 140×60×30mm
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- fruit penetrometer
- 2 tips: 8 mm and 11 mm
- hard box
Instruction manual as PDF file.