LAQUA tester has a flat ion sensor, specially developed for very small sample amounts (from 0.3 ml).
Large measuring range (6 – 9,900 ppm) allows measurement of high concentrations without prior dilution, e.g. plant juices.
- Measurements without sample dilution
- No need for a beaker or other labware
- No disturbance influences
- Automatic switch-off after 30 min
- Temperature compensation
- Replaceable electrode
- Switchable Backlight
- Multiplication calibration
- Low battery indicator
- 400 hours battery life: continuous use without backlight
- Packed in handy carrying case
- Measuring principle: Ion selective measuring method
- Minimum sample volume: 0.3 ml
- Measuring range: 6 – 9,900 ppm (mg/l) NO3 -
- Resolution: 1, 10 or 100 ppm
- Calibration: 2-point-calibration
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Operating temperature: +5 to +40°C, 85% rH (no condensation)
- Accuracy: ±10% of reading value
- Power: 2 x CR2032
- Dimensions: 164 × 29 × 20 mm
- Weight: 50 g (basic unit without batteries)
LAQUA nitrate meter, standard solutions 150 ppm and 2000 ppm (14 ml each), pipette, filter, 2 x CR2032 batteries, manual, storage case.
Item no. 33300 – LAQUA Nitrate Meter, complete
Item no.33310 – Nitrate Standard 2000 ppm 6 × 14 ml
Item no.33320 – Nitrate Standard 150 ppm 6 × 14 ml
Item no.33301 – Replacement electrode
Further models (for K, Ca, Na) on request.