Continuous monitoring of EC
EC-Flow Control 5000 allows simultaneous, continuous monitoring of conductivity and temperature of nutrient solutions.
Based on the latest microprocessor technology, the instrument has completely been developed and manufactured by STEP Systems in Germany.
The automatic sensor and buffer recognition makes operating errors and misstatements almost impossible – safety of correct application has been perfected.
Inverse indication of measured values when exceeding or dropping below the individually set limits ensures timely intervention in case of failures. The risk of over-fertilization or under-supply of plants by incorrectly adjusted fertilizer mixing systems is minimized.
With an additional relay card (version with relay output), an external alert system like bells, signal lamps etc. can be connected to the integrated outputs and provides a continuous control of dosing systems.
Owing to suspension eye the unit can easily be wall-mounted and the tube-ﬁtting kit enables easy and fast installation and de-installation of the probes (e.g. in case calibration or replacement).
Menu languages: German, English, Russian (optional).
- Measuring range: 0 – 200 mS / -20 … +80°С
- Resolution: 0.001 – 0.1 mS/cm, depending on measuring range / 0.1°С
- Accuracy: ± 2% (EC) and ± 0.5% (°С) of measured value
- Calibration: automatic, at 0.084 /1.41 / 5.0 / 12.88 / 111.8 mS/cm
- Temp.- comp: with integrated NTC temperature sensor
- Probe: EC plastic housing probe, 8-pin plug, 110 cm cable
- Max. pressure: 5 bar
- Alarm: visual inverse graphic indication. Version with relay output: visual and 2 x relay output, Ø 3.5 mm, max. 50 Vac / 1А
- Power: 9 V with external power supply (continuous operation) or 9 V with block battery > 3,000 measurements (short time operation)
- Dimensions: 83 х 180 х 55 mm
- Weight: 300 g (basic unit)
- Data logger function (optional): memory: ca. 2,620 measuring values / measuring rate: 1 min – 24 h
- EC Flow Control 5000 basic unit
- EC flow-through electrode
- calibration solutions 1.4 mS and 111.8 mS (each 50 ml)
- tube-ﬁtting kits
- 9 V battery
- power supply, cable length 160 cm
- operation manual
Product number to order:
Item-No.: 52015A – EC Flow Control 5000, set
Item-No.: 52015R – EC Flow Control 5000 with relay output, set
Item no.: 10140 – Data logger function
Item no.: 90079 – Connection cable 8-pin to USB
Instruction manual as PDF file.