Continuous monitoring of pH
The pH Flow Control 5000 is a solid flow meter for continuous pH measurement in pipeworks.
Based on the latest microprocessor technology, the instrument has completely been developed and manufactured by STEP Systems in Germany.
The automatic sensor and buffer recognition makes operating errors and misstatements almost impossible – safety of correct application has been perfected.
Inverse indication of measured values when exceeding or dropping below the individually set limits ensures timely intervention in case of failures. The risk of over-fertilization or under-supply of plants by incorrectly adjusted fertilizer mixing systems is minimized.
By exceeding or dropping below the freely adjustable limits:
- Version without relay output: inverse graphic indication
- Version with relay output: inverse graphic indication and possibility of alert system and/or control function for dosage pumps.
The tube-fitting kit enables easy and fast installation and de-installation of the probes (e.g. in case calibration or replacement).
Menu languages: German, English, Russian (optional).
- Measuring range: рН 0 – 14
- Resolution: 0.01 рН
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 рН
- Calibration: automatic, at рН 4, pH 7 or pH 10
- Elektrode: gel-ﬁlled pH electrode, BNC plug, 110 cm cable
- Max. pressure: 5 bar
- Alarm: visual inverse graphic indication. Version with relay output: visual and 2 x relay output, Ø 3.5 mm, max. 50 Vac / 1А
- Alarm delay: 0-255 s after exceeding or dropping below the limits
- Conversion factor EC-TDS: automatic
- Power: 9 V with external power supply (continuous operation) or 9 V with block battery > 3,000 measurements (short time operation)
- Dimensions: 83 х 180 х 55 mm
- Weight: 300 g (basic unit)
- Data logger function (optional): memory: ca. 2,620 measuring values / measuring rate: 1 min – 24 h
- pH Flow Control 5000 basic unit
- pH flow-through electrode
- buffer solutions pH 4 and pH 7 (each 100 ml)
- tube-ﬁtting kits
- 9 V battery
- power supply, cable length 160 cm
- operation manual
Product number to order:
Item-No.: 52020A – pH Flow Control 5000, set
Item-No.: 52020R – pH Flow Control 5000 with relay output, set
Item no.: 10140 – Data logger function
Item no.: 90079 – Connection cable 8-pin to USB
Instruction manual as PDF file.