The conductivity meter EC 3000 fulfils all demands of a reliable, easy-to-use instrument for all horticultural applications. The high-quality sensor is made of platinum-plated ring electrodes. They feature a very fast
response and are completely maintenance-free. The integrated temperature sensor provides an automatic and fast temperature compensation.
The instrument is calibrated before leaving the factory and a re-calibration is basically not required. The measuring range up to 200 mS even allows precise measurements of fertilizer stock solutions.
- Pot plant production: control of nutrient solutions (fertilizer mixing systems), stock solutions
- Substrate production: salinity control of peat and cocopeat products
- Hydroponic systems, growing media like rockwool, etc.
- Laboratory use as universal EC-meter
- Housing: splash-proof, rugged
- Dimensions: 180 × 85 × 50 mm
- Power: 9 Volt battery, > 4000 measurements
- Connector: 5-pin plug
- Weight: 280 g
- Measuring range 0 – 200 mS
- Resolution 0.01 mS
- Accuracy ± 2 % of measured value
- Calibration: calibration solution 1.41 mS and 111.8 mS
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Probe: plastic housing probe with 2-ring platinum sensor
- Application: conductivity measurement for salinity determination of liquids and solutions