The newly developed multi-probe is also used in this case only for a selective determination of volumetric soil moisture and soil temperature.
Easy handling, immediate and direct display of the measured values in % vol. of moisture, C° of temperature and g/l of salt activity, topped with applicability in all soils and horticultural substrates are the outstanding features of the newly developed measuring system.
Areas of application:
- growing media, such as peat substrates, coconut fiber, bark substrates, mineral substrates (such as rock wool), etc.
- directly in containers, pots and grow bags. Ideal for indoor greenery
- outdoors in mineral soils, for example for irrigation control of agricultural areas, viticulture and hop cultivation
- open ground vegetables, asparagus, strawberries and berry fruits
- experimental procedures, such as drought stress experiments
- Save time: Simultaneous measurement of different parameters.
- Always ready to go: The unit is delivered in a sturdy aluminium case, with all accessories stored safely and within reach.
- Multilingual: Easy to understand menu is available in three languages: German, English and Russian.