The wireless weather station has a combination transmitter with three external sensors: a thermo-hygrometer transmitter for monitoring the outdoor temperature and humidity, a rain gauge that reliably informs you of rainfall and a wind meter for determining wind force at the installation site. The data is sent to the base station and displayed there.
In addition, an integrated electronic barometer measures the air pressure and based on the changes, the weather symbol provides a forecast for the upcoming weather. The current air pressure is displayed as an absolute and relative value, the course of the last 24 hours can be observed on a bar chart and thus make a more accurate picture of the weather.
You also have the indoor temperature and humidity in view and can control the room climate with targeted heating and ventilation. The weather station offers many additional features and information. You can set alarm limits, retrieve highest and lowest readings with time and date of recording, calculate dew point and windchill temperatures. The current time and date are received via the DCF-77 radio signal. A wake-up alarm will always get you out of bed at the right time.
- Combined sensor including temperature/humidity sensor, rain gauge and wind meter
- Wireless transmission (max. 100 m) of outdoor temperature and humidity, rainfall quantity and wind velocity
- Indication of indoor temperature and humidity
- Absolute and relative atmospheric pressure, weather forecast and atmospheric pressure trend, bar graph indication and history of the last 24 hours
- Windchill factor and dew point
- Max.-min.-function with time and date of recording
- Programmable alarm functions for certain weather conditions like temperature alarm, storm warning, etc.
- Radio-controlled clock with alarm and date, time zone ±12 hours
- Temperature outdoor: -40… +65°C (+14 to +149°F)
- Temperature indoor: 0…+60°C (+32…+140°F))
- Humidity: 10 – 99%
- Maximum range: 100 m
- Transmission frequency: 868 MHz
- Clock: radio-controlled clock
- Material: plastic
- Batteries. 3 x AA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AA 1.5 V (T/H-transmitter)
- Assembling: to be hung or freestanding
- Dimensions: 151 × 29 × 161 mm
- Weight: 294 g
Base station, thermo-hygro transmitter, rain gauge, wind transmitter, batteries, instruction manual
Item-no.: 35270 – Wireless weather station, complete