Remote Field Monitoring
CropVIEW® is an agricultural information system, which periodically takes high resolution photos of farmland, research plots, crop canopies, orchards etc. Photos are automatically uploaded to FieldClimate platform, thus allowing a constant crop quality and yield control. The high resolution pictures enable checking seeds for germination, monitoring the effect of fertilizers and pesticides on crop development, and help decide whether a disease or pest already threatens profitability. High-resolution images can be viewed and analysed daily over time without any additional effort.
The system operates with rechargeable battery and a solar panel all year round in most climatic zones.
- Housing: Power supply and sensor support box: 41 cm L x 13 cm W x 7 cm H
- Weight without sensors: 2.2 kg
- Camera module: Stainless steel base with IP65 box 27 cm L x 17 cm W x 9 cm H, weight: 1.5 kg
- Power supply: 6 V lead acid 12Ah battery with solar panel
- Model/Type: Cortex M4 processor module with integrated Communication model for UMTS/LTE operation
- Camera and optics: MT9J003 10 Mega Pixel 2/3“ CMOS sensors – Optics DSL377A650-F2.8 2/3“ Lens with 2.5 mm Focal length and DSL901J650-F3.0 2/3“ Lens with12 mm Focal Length
Item no.: IMV30 – CropVIEW® Tele
Two camera devices (iSCOUT® or CropVIEW®) can be connected on one control unit. Every power unit can also host the following environmental sensors: rain, temperature and relative humidity (Hygroclip) and leaf wetness.
Item no.: CAMERA-BASE – Control unit for camera products