μMETOS NB-IoT is a LPWAN weather station that operates on NB-IoT network (Narrowband Internet of Things), corresponding SIM-card required.
It is designed to monitor basic climate parameters (rain and temperature), soil characteristics (soil moisture, soil temperature and electrical conductivity), as well as water pressure.
µMETOS NBIoT weather station supports all our most commonly used sensors, supporting long range data transmissions via the CatM1 or NB1 mobile networks enabling field monitoring in remote locations where previously inaccessible.
Data is consistently measured in 15-minute intervals and sent every 60 minutes to the server. All the data is synchronized with FieldClimate.
It supports multiple different sensors connected to the same unit and the list of supported sensors grows with each new software release. Using the latest generation of LTE-M (CatM1) and NBIoT (NB1) mobile network connectivity it allows installation of the product far from the mobile network towers, supporting transmissions of latest and older data records.
- Multiple sensors connected to the same base unit
- Long range mobile connectivity
- Low power consumption
- Long Term Product with guaranteed updates
- Same hardware supporting CatM1 or NB1 connectivity
- Remotely configurable
- Linked with all our existing services within FieldClimate (internal) platform
- Soil moisture monitoring and irrigation management
- Improving plant protection with disease models
- Frost monitoring & alarms
- Agriculture (crop growing), golf courses, parks, smart cities
All additional services: weather forecast, disease models, work planning, JD integration etc. are available for this product inside our FieldClimate platform. When needed, clients can retrieve all the data through our PI API system and include them in their own apps.
precipitation, solar radiation, pressure switch, air temperature, soil temperature, relative humidity, watermark, hygroclip, ultrasonic wind speed and direction, PI54 and many others.
- Housing: UV resistant polycarbonate plastic (Protection class IP65)
- Dimensions: 30 cm L x 16 cm W x 19 cm H
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Connectivity: * NB-IoT
- Category: Cat-M1/NB1
- Frequency Band: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B9, B10, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B27, B28, B66
- Battery: 6V charging battery with solar panel
- Solar panel: Dimensions: 13.5 × 13.5 cm, 2 Watt solar panel
- Measuring interval: 15 minutes
- Logging interval: 15 minutes
- Communication interval: 60 minutes
Model configuration examples:
Item no.: µMETOS-C-NS-N – Basic μMETOS NB-IoT station with no physical sensors
Item no.: µMETOS-C-FR-N – μMETOS FROST with wet and dry bulb temperature
Item no.: µMETOS-C-FARM-N – μMETOS FARMING with rain gauge, air temperature, air humidity, leaf wetness and soil temperature
Item no.: µMETOS-C-T-1-N – μMETOS TUNNEL with air temperature, air humidity, 1 x Watermark sensor, 1 x Pessl Instruments PI 54-A sensor.
Item no.: µMETOS-C-HYD+L – μMETOS HYDRO PLUS with rain gauge, water level sensor (1 bar), 1 x Watermark Sensor
In case you don’t see the sensor required for your application, please contact us. We would be pleased to make an individual offer for you.