MiniMETOS SOIL is a combination of most essential sensors for irrigation and stress management.
It permanently measures soil temperature & volumetric water content (VWC) with Pessl Instruments Soil Moisture Sensor PI54-D and Watermark (soil moisture suction) in near real-time wherever you want. The installation of a logger can be completely underground (invisible); therefore, it is a perfect installation for golf courses, parks, home & garden, as well as in agriculture where vandalism and theft could be a problem.
The device is battery powered with an autonomy between 1 to 2 years, and provides actionable data, such as the exact amount of moisture and the soil temperature in each inch/cm of the measurement area, to help you plan the irrigation event and to warn you about possible stress points in a timely fashion.
With MiniMETOS SOIL all the potential issues and stress events can be identified before they occur or become visible.
- Permanent measurement of the soil moisture and soil temperature at any of your locations
- Invisible, so it doesn’t affect the workers and the aesthetic of location (golf course, park etc.)
- No solar panel needed as fully battery powered due latest power harvesting technology
- 1-2 years of battery autonomy and quick installation
- Cost-effective and durable
- Prevents possible vandalism
- Housing: UV resistant polycarbonate plastic (Protection class IP67)
- Dimensions: 14.8 cm L x 11.8 cm W x 9.3 cm H
- Weight: 0.25 kg
- NB-IoT: Category: Cat-M1/NB1
- Frequency Band: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B9, B10, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B27, B28, B66
- Power supply: 3.6V primary battery cell
- Measuring interval: 15 minutes
- Logging interval: 15 minutes
- Communication interval: 60 minutes
Item no.: MINIMETOS – MiniMETOS SOIL