The T-625 compact thermohygrometer has a connectable humidity sensor which measures the air temperature and relative humidity. It can also calculate the dew point and wet bulb temperature.
The meter is equipped with a large, easy-to-read, backlit display, a hold function which allows you to freeze the last reading and min and max readings that can be displayed at the touch of a key.
In addition, the T-625 has a battery-friendly power off mode and a longlife moisture sensor to ensure the best possible results for years to come.
Areas of application:
Ideal for monitoring production and storage conditions to ensure the quality of your products and for ensuring the right climate in archives and libraries. Excellent for detecting mould or locating places which are at risk in buildings. Ensures that the right indoor climate is maintained in greenhouses and the workplace.
- Max./min. values
- Hold button to freeze readings
- Auto Off function
- Displays temperature and relative humidity / wet bulb temperature / dewpoint
- Patented humidity sensor
- Measuring range: -10 to +60 °C / 0 – 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C / ±2.5 %RH
- Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1% RH
- Housing: ABS, shockproof, IP54
- Warranty: 2 years
- Battery type: 9V block battery, 6F22
- Battery life: 70 h (without radio operation)
- thermohygrometer T-625
- connectable humidity sensor head
- calibration protocol